SmartBidNet, a product of JBKnowledge, Inc. is now the preferred bid management software for the Construction Association of Michigan and its members. General Contractors and Prime Sub-Contractors can use SmartBidNet with the CAM Virtual Planroom Network (VPN) to help manage project listings and invitations to bid from both online platforms with the new "seamless" integration.
Publish your project in the CAM Virtual Planroom Network to reach more local sub-contractors or find bid opportunities in the CAM Virtual Planroom Network and move them to SmartBidNet to manage the bid process with complete privacy.
SmartBidNet streamlines the bid process for general contractors by:
- Integrating prequalification
- Simplifying subcontractor management Streamlining invitations to bid
- Allowing document collaboration in a secure webbased platform
If You're A General Contractor
Using SmartBidNet with CAM VPN allows you to:
- Publish your public bid projects from SmartBidNet to the CAM Virtual Planroom Network.
- Pull projects and documents from the CAM Virtual Planroom Network into SmartBidNet for private pre-qualification and management.
The SmartBidNet and the Construction Association of Michigan partnership bring a streamlined flow of information between two strong, dependable platforms.
If You're a Subcontractor
You can make your company's information available to general contractors using SmartBidNet and the CAM VPN with two easy steps:
- Claim a free profile in the SmartInsight Contractor Registry
- Register your company with the Construction Association of Michigan and try the CAM Virtual Planroom Network free of charge.
SmartBidNet and the Construction Association of Michigan partnership doubles your opportunity to find work.
Click here for a free demo